Payment is Due at the Time of Service.
Our office accepts the following types of payments:
- Personal check
- Traveler’s check
- Money Order
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
All co-payments, deductibles and non-covered services are due at the time of service unless you have made payment arrangements in advance of your appointment.
Insurance-required co-payments are due when you check in for your appointment. If you arrive without your co-payment, we may ask you to reschedule.
If your co-payment is based on a percentage (example 20% of the allowed payment) and you do not have a secondary policy, please be prepared to pay a minimum of $50.00 on (each) date of service.
Patient responsible balances are due when you check in for your appointment.
- All balances are due in full within 45 days of the statement date.
- If you cannot pay the balance in full within 45 days, please contact our Patient Accounts Specialist to see if you qualify for special payment options.
- It is your responsibility to notify the office of any change in address, phone, employment, or insurance coverage.
- If you make an overpayment on your account, we will issue a refund only if there are no other outstanding debts on other accounts with the same guarantor or financially responsible party.
- There is a service fee of $25 for returned checks.
- A no-show fee may be charged if your appointment is cancelled with less than a 24 hour notice.
- We reserve the right to report delinquent accounts to credit bureaus, assess a collection fee, take other collection action, or terminate you as a patient of this practice.
- FMLA Paperwork - Please allow 7-10 business days to complete. Fee $20
- We may charge a fee of $20 for any presscription that is refilled via phone request.